WORK WITH US
Working remotely during the pandemic, and then in our London office once we return, this role requires a significant attention to detail. Tasks include:
- Arranging product photography
- Managing the schedules of the team
- Liaising with suppliers
- Customer support
- Day to day website maintenance
- Providing weekly and monthly website reports
- On site promotions
- Trouble fixing general issues
Familiarity with a range of softwares would be a bonus. These include:
- Full Google Suite including Google Merchant Centre and Google Search Console
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Adobe Suite
- Active Campaign
N.B. It’s helpful to have some experience with the above but all are very easy to use. An interest in music and music production would be helpful for the perks associated with Attack, but not necessary.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note, due to the high volume we receive, we can't ensure we'll get back to everybody.
Pay rates of £10.00 - £15.00 per hour subject to experience.
Applications close Dec 31st 2020.